Introducing our beautiful range of Soy Wax Candles by Michel Design Works. Our handmade, all natural candles are 100% soy wax, a renewable resource that’s nontoxic, biodegradable, and clean burning. Everyone will delight in the scent of Michel Design Works Peacock Soy Wax Candle. This eye-catching Soy Wax Candle comes in a beautiful printed glass container and packaged in an elegant footed gift box. Over 40 hours approximate burn time.
Scent: Cypress, Cedarwood and Patchouli with notes of cinnamon, pine and amber
Approximate Size: 6.5 oz. / 184 g
Box Size: 3.25″ x 3.25″ x 4″ / 8.3 cm x 8.3 cm x 10.2 cm
Combine with Michel Design Works’ coordinated lotions, journals and more to create a one-of-a-kind gift.
Flowers Inc ensure the freshest possible flowers are delivered. After receiving your flowers, follow these simple flower care tips for longer-lasting, more vibrant flowers that will last and last.
- For cut flowers in a bouquet it is suggested to cut 1-2cm from the end of the stem and place stems in an upright container (preferably glass) with fresh room temperature water and flower food. Be sure to cut the stem at an angle to allow the flowers the best chance to take up water.
- Ensure no leaves or greenery is sitting below the water line in the container or vase as they can cause bacteria to form in the water which will shorten the life of the flowers.
- For flowers arranged in floral foam, you should should maintain the saturation level high of the floral foam brick to ensure longevity. The floral foam has a fresh flower food added to it to assist in nurturing the flowers.
- Every few days, remove the flowers from the container or vase and re-cut the stems. Remove 1-2cm from the bottom of the stem (again on a slight angle) and be sure to clean the vessel before refilling it with room temperature water and adding flower food.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if other flowers in your display are still alive.