With heavy-duty steel cogs, rustic timber and a gorgeous copper-coloured shade, the Liverpool Metal & Wood Table Lamp is a stunning example of industrial design and workmanship.
The angle of the arm and light shade is adjustable.
The perfect pairing for our Bank Industrial range, handcrafted from Mango wood and reclaimed steel.
From floor to arm 46cm(H)
Base 22cm(L) x 16.5cm(W)
Crafted by hand, using reclaimed and refurbished iron to produce a truly ‘industrial’ piece, our metal/iron products may have minor irregularities. These surface irregularities do not impact the structural integrity of our products. They are not considered defects but are the natural result of working with reclaimed and refurbished materials which add to the uniqueness and character of each piece.
Knots, slight cracking, blemishes, small dents and minor colour variations are inherent characteristics of wood products. These irregularities do not impact the structural integrity of our products and are not considered defects. Minor variations should be expected and are part of the natural character and allure of wood products.
Flowers Inc ensure the freshest possible flowers are delivered. After receiving your flowers, follow these simple flower care tips for longer-lasting, more vibrant flowers that will last and last.
- For cut flowers in a bouquet it is suggested to cut 1-2cm from the end of the stem and place stems in an upright container (preferably glass) with fresh room temperature water and flower food. Be sure to cut the stem at an angle to allow the flowers the best chance to take up water.
- Ensure no leaves or greenery is sitting below the water line in the container or vase as they can cause bacteria to form in the water which will shorten the life of the flowers.
- For flowers arranged in floral foam, you should should maintain the saturation level high of the floral foam brick to ensure longevity. The floral foam has a fresh flower food added to it to assist in nurturing the flowers.
- Every few days, remove the flowers from the container or vase and re-cut the stems. Remove 1-2cm from the bottom of the stem (again on a slight angle) and be sure to clean the vessel before refilling it with room temperature water and adding flower food.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if other flowers in your display are still alive.