The stunning Creamery china collection is all handmade giving each piece a lovely organic shape and feel. Each piece is unique and there are texture and colour variations, that add to the beauty of these pieces. Made from stoneware with a soft ivory cream coloured glaze these are the perfect addition to a farmhouse kitchen.
This Enorme Creamery jug is a wonderful size for water or flowers and is an excellent layering piece for adding height to a kitchen or laundry.
Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
170mm Diameter at base X 240mm wide (at point of handle) X 350mm High
Flowers Inc ensure the freshest possible flowers are delivered. After receiving your flowers, follow these simple flower care tips for longer-lasting, more vibrant flowers that will last and last.
- For cut flowers in a bouquet it is suggested to cut 1-2cm from the end of the stem and place stems in an upright container (preferably glass) with fresh room temperature water and flower food. Be sure to cut the stem at an angle to allow the flowers the best chance to take up water.
- Ensure no leaves or greenery is sitting below the water line in the container or vase as they can cause bacteria to form in the water which will shorten the life of the flowers.
- For flowers arranged in floral foam, you should should maintain the saturation level high of the floral foam brick to ensure longevity. The floral foam has a fresh flower food added to it to assist in nurturing the flowers.
- Every few days, remove the flowers from the container or vase and re-cut the stems. Remove 1-2cm from the bottom of the stem (again on a slight angle) and be sure to clean the vessel before refilling it with room temperature water and adding flower food.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if other flowers in your display are still alive.